Our guarantee to you:
- Within 30 days of delivery of a shipment, you may return any unopened boxes or vials that are in original condition purchased from Orion Vision Group for a credit or exchange. We are currently unable to accept returns of opened items not in original condition, or items returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Custom orders, theatrical lenses and color cosmetic lenses are non-returnable.
- Once we receive your unopened boxes or vials, we will promptly exchange your product or issue a credit (less shipping charges).
In the case of defective lenses:
- If you suspect that your lenses are defective, please contact us immediately. If your lenses are determined to be defective by the manufacturer, we will issue an exchange or credit.
Download Warranty Policies Form
- If you have an exchange for a higher dollar amount from your original purchase, you will be invoiced for the difference.
- Shipping charges will be applied to all exchanges.
When Returning Items: Call or email to obtain a Return Authorization number (required).
- Please enclose a copy of your original invoice along with your return and provide us your account Number (if available) and a description of what you are returning.
- Let us know the reason for your return and what you would like us to do. Do you want us to exchange the item, or issue a credit or other (please explain)?
- Please include your name, address, and phone number where we can reach you in case we have questions. Customers are responsible for the return postage unless it was our error.
- Secure your merchandise in the original packaging, if available, or any sturdy box, and enclose your note detailing the reason for the return. Please DO NOT return contact lens boxes in an envelope.
- Return the item via US Postal Service, UPS, or FedEx to the address below. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your exchange or credit to be issued.
Mail all contact lens returns to:
1800 Sandy Plains Parkway
Marietta, GA 30066